Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Jar of love swap



This is my jar from the brilliant suzzanebramble@blogspot.com. This was my first swap and I am chuffed to bits with it!!
Suzanne was so thoughtful with filling my jar and got me perfectly with what she put in,
as she could see from my page im getting married and love my daffodils so she themed my jar on hearts and love.



Everything was presented so brilliantly on lovely paper, even the ribbon was wrapped in the matching paper.
My absolute favourite items in my jar was the daffodil pin and bee happy broach. I love them to bits! and cant thank suzanne enough! Thankyou to katie as-well for hosting a brilliant swap. 




My jar did not have a theme im afraid, it was a mixture of everything i could think of.
 I put things in I thought suzanne would like such as gardening things and additions to her sewing box, I also put in a cross stitch pattern and some thread to get her started! The pattern was of a dog and cat bowl, as Suzanne has a cat and two doggys, with this in mind i also put in a cat rubber and cat earings and 2 dog treats, hope yours doggys enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. What super goodies you sent and received, well done you xxx

    ReplyDelete